Princess Puzzles and Painting
Princess Puzzles and Painting / Description
Puzzles are games for children that are used for entertainment and as an instrument to improve creativity, memory and concentration. Edujoy’s princess puzzles contain beautiful drawings and scenarios for kids to improve their visual perception through colorful paintings and pieces of different sizes and shapes.
4 TYPES OF PRINCESSES PUZZLES
– Classic Puzzles: In this game mode, children will be able to play easy, medium and more complex puzzles using the classic jigsaw pieces.
– Square puzzles: Children have to slide the pieces, this time with square shapes, until putting all in the correct place.
– Circular Puzzle: This type of puzzle is very original. Children should rotate each of the concentric circles to complete it.
– Incomplete Puzzles: This is the most difficult game mode, since movements are more limited, pieces only can be moved from left to right and from top to bottom.
PAINTING AND COLORING PRINCESS DRAWINGS
Do your kids like fairytale princesses? if so, they will love this game! Imagine the dresses, princesses and palaces of fairy tales. Drawings that remind us of Frozen, Snow White, Bella, Brave, Cinderella, Sleeping Beauty, Ariel, Rapunzel, … A princess coloring game that will help little girls develop their creativity with thousands of colors.
PUZZLES WITH DIFFERENT NUMBER OF PIECES
Princesses Puzzles are created so that they can be completed by children of different ages and at different stages of their intellectual development.
Children will be able to play with puzzles of 6, 9, 12, 24, 35 or 48 pieces.
DIFFERENT TYPES OF PAINTWORK AND BRUSHES
Children can choose between different brush strokes (pen, brush or paint bucket) and different thicknesses to blow their imagination and create magical drawings.
INTELLECTUAL DEVELOPMENT : CONCENTRATION AND MEMORY
Puzzle games provide many benefits for developing children’s abilities:
– Improve their capacity for observation, analysis, concentration and attention.
– Exercise their visual memory: Kids must remember the initial image of the puzzle to know where to place the pieces later.
– Help to identify and establish relationships between shapes and silhouettes, improving spatial and visual perception.
– Exercise fine motor skills to move the pieces with their fingers.
THANK YOU FOR TRUSTING EDUJOY
Thank you very much for learning with Edujoy games. We love creating educational and fun games for kids. If you have any suggestions or questions, feel free to send us feedback or leave a comment.